V1.2 allows you to synchronize one or more iTunes playlists to a USB MP3 player. Beta 2 resolves all known issues. This continues the evolution yet maintains the minimalistic approach of iTuner. This beta release is ostensibly feature complete and stable, providing the final UI, overall functionality, and simplicity requested by you, the users. For developers, this feature shows how to enumerate USB disk drives, detect state changes in drives as they come online or go offline, and synchronize a specific playlist with a selected USB drive or music player.
The final release of V1.2 will provide these additional features
Beta 2 Notes
- A Librarian status panel showing active and queued Librarian scanners. This will be hidden behind the "big buttons" on the main window and can be displayed by clicking a toggle button similar to the toggle button in the Track info status panel at the top.
- Catalog optimizations, saving 50+% performance on load time, memory consumption, and query times.
- An automated library import feature that scans the Library folders and imports any rogue files that have not yet been included in iTunes.
- Synchronize one or more iTunes playlists with a USB MP3 player
- Fix #6240 to allow multiple playlists with the same name
- Fix #6241 to properly parse multiple results from ChartLyrics
- Fix #6242 to properly position windows relative to docked taskbar
- Fix to auto-detect folder capabilities feature of synchronizer
- Fix to Synchronize dialog when using playlist in folder layout
- Fix to Export dialog to properly italicize "No encoder" item
- Fix to Export dialog to correctly interperet encoder ComboBox