This production release of iTuner 1.2 allows you to synchronize one or more iTunes playlists to a USB MP3 player. It also provides the ability to selectively enable background scanners such as Archive Duplicates
and Remove Dead Tracks
. This is a cumulative release combining all additions and fixes from previous versions and betas as well as the following new enhancements:
Copyright (c) 2010 Steven M. Cohn. All rights reserved.
- A Librarian status panel showing active and queued Librarian scanners.
- An automated library import feature that scans the Library folders and imports any rogue files that have not yet been included in iTunes.
- Added Options dialog, initially for auto-scanners
- Fix #6533 to handle key sequence conflicts
- Fix #6557, duplicate of #6533
- Fix to TerseCatalog to ignore DTD when offline
- Fix to recognize incompatible iTunes versions