You want artwork? You got artwork. Yes, at long last, your dreams have come true. Not only will iTuner now automatically download missing album artwork whenever a track begins playing but it will display this artwork in the popup tracker window too. And it's also integrated into the Clean Album function. Could life get any better than this?
- Added Artwork scanner to retrieve album atwork
- Added Artwork scanner as a user option
- Added album artwork display on tracker window
- NOTE artwork scanner requires personal AWS keys
- Update lyrics providers to accomodate format changes
- Fix to properly sync access to all IiTunes properties
- Fix to dismiss rogue iTuner instance upon startup
to enable the artwork download feature, you must acquire your own personal Amazon Web Services keys
and add them to the config file; there are empty entries in the config file ready to be populated
. The download feature is disabled if these keys are not present. However, any existing artwork will still be displayed in the popup tracker window. For information on AWS keys, please see http://aws.amazon.com
.Known issue: if the current track does not have artwork and artwork scanner is successful in finding this missing artwork, you will not see the tracker window update until you select another track and then move back to the first one. I'm working on it...
And a reminder that the most recent release of 1.6 included new long-sought-after functionality too! iTuner has been able to export playlists and media files for a long time. You can now re-import those playlists and files. This is useful for recreating lost playlists and even reimporting deleted tracks.
- Added Import Playlist feature
- Modified Export Playlist to allow list-only option
- Fix exception while unhooking event handlers