The problem of iTuner

Dec 8, 2010 at 4:21 PM

After download the iTuner,
The export key-playlist, artist and sync for MP3 is grey-can't click!!!

Any problem for that?
Anyone can tell, help and solve the problem!!

Million thanks

Coordinator
Dec 8, 2010 at 11:55 PM

Is this immediately after starting up iTuner and iTunes?  iTuner greys out various functions until you've set the "current context" in iTunes.  This means you must select and at least start playing one song within any specific playlist.  Unfortunately, iTunes does not let third-party apps such as iTuner know that you've selected (highlighted) a song until you start playing that song!  Same thing for playlist, album, artist...

Dec 29, 2010 at 10:18 AM
stevenmcohn wrote:

Is this immediately after starting up iTuner and iTunes?  iTuner greys out various functions until you've set the "current context" in iTunes.  This means you must select and at least start playing one song within any specific playlist.  Unfortunately, iTunes does not let third-party apps such as iTuner know that you've selected (highlighted) a song until you start playing that song!  Same thing for playlist, album, artist...

thanks your reply!

Something strange happen to me that those buttons including the sync mp3 playlist, albums can't click when the song is playing, Those buttons can click when i stop playing the song and have to change another playlist at my iTunes!!!!

I'm  trying to sync the iTuner to my Nokia cellphone . the iTuners can detect my nokia cellphone and the remaining space.I choose the playlist and press the start button-to sync  and completed sign is shown immediately  I wonder why it is so fast!!!!!!!! but nothing in my phone at last!!!!

What is the problem????

Please help!!

Thank you very much for your kind attention

Dec 12, 2011 at 5:58 AM

Runnings Windows 7 64-bit, iTunes10.5.1 64-bit, and iTuner 1.4.4322.

I met the same problem.