As promised, the iTuner Automated Librarian
is now available. This automatically cleans an entire album of dead tracks and duplicates as tracks are first played from each album. These features, and an empty directory scanner, is also available from the context menu, allowing you to clean either the current album or playlist, or run individual scanners against the entire library.
Beta 3 also introduces the first pass of the Playlist Exporter
, allowing you to copy music to other devices such as thumb drives or MP3 players. You can export and convert all tracks on the current album, by the current artist, or in the current playlist and convert these tracks using various encoders to M4A, MP3, WAV, or other formats. Finally, you can choose to generate one of multiple playlist index files, such as M3U, describing this exported playlist.Notes
- Automated Librarian - albums cleaned as tracks are played
- Export and convert tracks - by artist, album, or playlist
- Fix to ChartLyricsLyricsProvider to govern request intervals
- Fix to improve start-up time, deferred initialization to background
- Fix to recognize musical playlists by scanning perceived file types
Please feel free to send recommendations.Copyright (c) 2010 Steven M. Cohn. Al rights reserved.